Friday, October 17, 2014

Life Goals Reflection

Long-Term Goal: Own a House, Have a beautiful family of my own, Pay off loans.
 Mid-Term Goal: Get my B.A and possibly a Master’s Degree.
 Short-Term Goal: Save money, Get good grades

*10 years later*

 Dear Elias,
   
    Thank you for always being the biggest supporter to me with school. You have never failed to help me and lead me in the right direction. I am extremely thankful for you,Gustavo and our parents. I'd say my life has been very successful even after many defers I have managed to get back on track. It's been 5 years since I was in my second year of college I am almost 25 and my life is headed in the right direction and I'am full of happiness. I was easily able to save up so much money from working so many hours at Superior and my grades have been so high that I couldn't believe I did it on my own. Grades were so important for me and for my future that i finally realized that school was my #1 priority. After receiving my B.A and finally realizing I did still want to get a better job I enrolled to a Master's Program as I am currently working as a Crime Investigator as I have always dreamed about. Today I am in love with my best friend and together we own our beautiful home together with our beautiful children. Without your candid opinion I would be in a bigger amount of debt making it hard for me to create this life for my own children. You have always been able to show me what it's like to be thankful because of how fraternal you have shown me throughout all these years.
    All my love,
                Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad you have a great supporter, who never failed to lead you in the right direction. It is good to hear you are back on track! Keep up the good work and I hope you become a great crime investigator!

    ReplyDelete