Friday, October 10, 2014

Weekly Goals Reflection

What plans did you make? Did you follow those plans? What reading strategies and study skills did you plan to use? Were you successful? Now look forward to the coming week. What adjustments do you need to make from last week to this week? This week I didn't really schedule any plans besides working out and doing homework. My weeks tend to be filled with constant headaches because if I’m not at school then I am at work. I was successful because I did get the goals done for a little amount of time but my goal for new week is to complete the goal each day. This coming week I am beyond busy as usual with school and work and I have to squeeze in time for fun. I have many adjustments I need to make including focusing on school a lot more. The most important goal I need to continue to focus on is my health because after a while I seem to feel sick by the end of the week because I’m constantly going and when I am on empty I still have to keep going before I’m late for something. It has gotten crazy to the point where sometimes I even forget to eat which is really bad for me. Life is crazy though. If I didn't have to work right now and my parents helped me life would be much easier because I wouldn’t have to stress I could solely focus on school and my grades would be a whole lot better than they currently are this semester. My goals as of tonight for next week include staying on track with school, work, and working out, fun times and remembering to eat. Thankfully I have someone special in my life today that helps me feel less stressed out when were together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie, it’s great you work and go to school; although it can be very hard to do both. And much more if you don’t have the support you need. But you really need to find time to eat and get your meals at a certain time. Otherwise, it’s just going to make it worst and you’re going to feel fragile.

    ReplyDelete